Tampa Engineered Flooring Company
Quality Engineered Flooring Made To Last
Engineered wood flooring is a quality composite flooring material made to last.
A more versatile and moisture resistant alternative to solid wood flooring, engineered wood flooring is made up of many layers and is so robust it can last for decades. It is a processed material which makes it very tough and hard-wearing, the multi-layers forming a very dense structure.
Engineered Wood Flooring, For Toughness And Durability
If you want a tough and resilient floor that can withstand moisture and is so hard-wearing it lasts years, engineered wood flooring may well be the answer. Being a highly durable flooring surface, it can withstand heavy use and therefore has a variety of applications.
- Engineered wood flooring for versatility and strength:In homes that are susceptible to damp, particularly in basements, kitchens and bathrooms, engineered wood floors are an ideal choice. This material is more highly resistant to moisture than solid wood flooring and is suitable for use on top of different bases, even concrete.
- Engineered wood flooring is Long lasting and hard-wearing: Depending on the exact quality, engineered wood flooring can last many years. Higher quality versions, with thicker top layers (the ‘wear’ layer), can also be refinished to look like new again.
- Real wood grain and textures: The top, or ‘wear’ layer of engineered wood is sliced or cut from hardwoods in a number of ways. Depending on whether it is sawn or rotary cut, the natural grain and texture is retained to varying degrees and therefore gives a similar appearance to full hardwood flooring.
Common Questions About Engineered Wood Flooring
- What is engineered wood flooring?
- Where would I use engineered wood flooring?
- How long does engineered wood flooring last?